I often post on big events like weekend trips and my family coming to visit, but it’s been awhile since I’ve updated you guys on the day-to-day here in Cancun. Here goes:
- Life at the office is pretty good, but also pretty boring. Overall, can’t complain!
- Jorge was changed to the evening shift this week, so I will hardly see him at all. 🙁
- On the bright side, Jorge’s day off was switched to Sunday, so we’ll have the whole day together! I’m thinking day trip to Isla Mujeres.
- This weekend we bought a second-hand (but unopened!) copy of Zelda: Twilight Princess. SCORE. We also play a lot of Lego Harry Potter together. We’re so romantic. Sometime I need to post pics of Jorge’s impressive, yet incomplete, Nintendo console collection.
- On Saturday, our gardener Tony stopped by to cut down the horrible tree in our backyard. (Gardeners in Mexico just kind of wander around the streets looking for business. Very handy!) The tree looked beautiful, but it left an awful mess. We’re going to replace it with my orchid tree. While cutting the tree down, Tony discovered lots of very very bad bugs and critters, including the dreaded slugs that have started to show up in my house again since rainy season started a few weeks ago. So glad to fumigate the yard and be rid of all those!
- I cleaned out my closet recently to weed out the things that no longer fit and the things I no longer use. I have several large bags filled with purses, shoes, shirts, jeans, etc that I’ve been selling and giving away to friends. It feels so good to look in your closet and only see things you’re in love with!
- I’ve gotten to hang out more with my girl friends lately, which makes me happy. Movies, running in the park, coffee, etc. Lots of good times 🙂
- I went on a ridiculous shopping spree this month to buy most of my new “skinny wardrobe” after losing all that weight (7 pounds to go!) In the next few days, I’ll post pics of some of the stuff I bought… because I’m a girl and that’s what we do.
So tell me:
What’s your favorite Nintendo game?